Seedco began in New York City, and today the city is home to Seedco’s largest programs. We manage a number of benefits access, family support, and workforce development programs in the five boroughs, as well as a network of community-based organizations that provide direct service to residents in need.
Workforce Development Programs
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Family Assistance awarded Seedco $10 million over 5 years to continue its Strong Fathers, Stronger Families Program, which Seedco has operated since 2011.
Work and Family Supports
- Seedco offers its EarnBenefits® program in New York City. EarnBenefits offers information, eligibility screening, and application assistance for more than 50 federal, state, and local government and private benefits.
Employer and Small Business Services
- Seedco has experience working one-on-one with small business owners and other employers to help them grow and to create jobs.
- Strong Fathers, Stronger Families
- Career Advancement and Retention Program
- Youth Advancing in the Workplace
- Services for Employers