Case Manager and Facilitator – Strong Fathers, Stronger Families Mid-South
OCTOBER 23, 2020
Location: Mid-South Regional Office, Memphis, TN
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Strong Fathers, Stronger Families (SFSF-Midsouth) is a program funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, ACF. The program is designed to provide a broad array of services to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships (including couple and co-parenting), strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability opportunities for adult fathers (ages 18 and older). Economic stability activities include occupational skills training, career pathway development, and employment mentoring.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
Key Essential Functions:
- Assist in conducting enrollment, including a comprehensive assessment of needs
- Provide individualized case management and collaborate with job developers to address participant barriers and needs
- Enter and update participant information (services provided, incentives distributed, participant. progress) regularly through case management database
- Increase and maintain effective collaborative relationships with other community-based agencies
- Ensure the overall project goals, including number served, is met or exceeded
- Connect participants with resources available in the community
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in nonprofit management, nonprofit setting, workforce development, financial empowerment.
- Strong writing, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work effectively under pressure in both a team setting and individually.
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, community groups and/or with government contracts strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a data driven environment and demonstrates strong computer/database skills.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
This job is performed under general office conditions and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
This position reports to the Program Manager, SFSF-Midsouth.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with position being applied for in the subject line. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.