Data Manager – Strong Fathers, Stronger Families Mid-South
OCTOBER 23, 2020
Location: Mid-South Regional Office, Memphis, TN
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Strong Fathers, Stronger Families(SFSF-Midsouth) is a program funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, ACF. The program is designed to provide a broad array of services to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships (including couple and co-parenting), strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability opportunities for adult fathers (ages 18 and older). Economic stability activities include occupational skills training, creating a career pathway, and employment mentoring.
The Data Manager will be the primary point of contact for the SFSF-Midsouth Director and the MSRO Senior Director as it relates to program data, report completion and participant follow-up. The Data Manager will work closely with the SFSF-Midsouth external evaluator and maintain confidentiality of all sensitive client data and ensure that all client surveys, information and subsequent reporting is completed and entered correctly into the appropriate database. The Data Specialist will report directly to the SFSF Director.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
Key Essential Functions:
- Enters all program data in a timely and accurate manner into nForm, Salesforce and other authorized databases and executes regular data imports and exports
- Assists with client intake process
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive client data according to Seedco’s privacy standards
- Completes and reviews reports in nFORM, runs reports in Salesforce to monitor data, communicates with supervisor about inconsistent or incorrect data, and troubleshoots data errors
- Generates program activity reports on a weekly basis
- Assists with obtaining proper documentation for distribution and receipt of participant incentives
- Responsible for setup of laptops for participant survey collection and maintains laptops in secure storage location
- Works closely with program evaluator; responds to inquiries and submits required data in a timely manner
- Assists program staff with client follow-up and other duties, as needed
- Create detailed spreadsheets to support data inputs and inquiries
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with and sensitivity toward vulnerable populations and individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in nonprofit or public sector preferred
- Experience working in an administrative capacity and/or in data management preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar databases
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
This job is performed under general office conditions and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
This position reports to the Director, SFSF-Midsouth.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: mailto:email@example.com with position being applied for in the subject line. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.