Data Specialist – LYNC
NOVEMBER 3, 2021
Location: Mid-South Regional Office, Memphis, TN
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Founded in 1987 and rooted in the Mid-South region since 2004, Seedco’s Mid-South Regional Office (MSRO) has received funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to provide health insurance outreach, education, and enrollment assistance across 10 counties in West Tennessee.
The Linking Yourself and Neighbors to Coverage (LYNC) program will help individuals to establish eligibility, enroll in coverage, and determine if they may quality for affordable health insurance programs through the federal marketplace.
The Data Specialist will be the primary point of contact with respect to program data, report completion, and participant follow up. The Data Specialist will maintain confidentiality of all sensitive client data and ensure that all client surveys, information and subsequent reporting is completed and entered correctly into the appropriate database. The Data Specialist will ensure coordination of data across multiple databases and will ensure timely reporting. The Data Specialist will report directly to the MSRO Senior Director.
Key Essential Functions:
- Enters all program data in a timely and accurate manner into Salesforce and other authorized databases and executes regular data imports and exports
- Assists with client intake process
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive client data according to Seedco’s privacy standards
- Completes and reviews reports, runs reports in Salesforce to monitor data, communicates with supervisor about inconsistent or incorrect data, and troubleshoots data errors
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as with teams with appropriate and collaborative communication skills
- Responds to inquiries and submits required data in a timely manner
- Assists program staff with client follow-up and other duties, as needed
- Create detailed spreadsheets to support data inputs and inquiries
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with and sensitivity toward vulnerable populations and individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Experience in nonprofit sector preferred
- Experience working in an administrative capacity and/or in data management preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar databases
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
This job is performed under general office conditions and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
This position reports to the Senior Director, MSRO.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: mailto:email@example.com with position being applied for in the subject line. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.