April 23, 2019
Location: Seedco Mid-South (Memphis, TN / West Memphis, AR)
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Bridges to Careers (BTC): Supporting Justice-Involved Young Adults is a program funded through the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The program is designed to assist young adults with a history of justice involvement living in high-poverty, high-crime communities find sustainable jobs and advance in their careers.
The Data Specialist will be the primary point of contact for the Program Coordinator as it relates to program data, report completion and participant follow up. The Data Specialist will maintain confidentiality of all sensitive client data and ensure that incorrect client data is properly advanced to leadership for resolution. The Data Specialist will report directly to the Program Coordinator.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Enters all program data in a timely and accurate manner into Salesforce and other authorized databases and executes regular data imports and exports.
- Assists with client intake process.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive client data according to Seedco’s privacy standards.
- Runs reports in Salesforce to monitor data, communicates with supervisor about inconsistent or incorrect data, and troubleshoots data errors.
- Generates program activity reports on a weekly basis.
- Assists with obtaining proper documentation for receipt of participant incentives.
- Responsible for setup of laptops for participant survey collection and maintains laptops in secure storage location.
- Assists program staff with client follow-up and other duties, as needed.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance working independently and as a part of multiple teams
- Experience working with and sensitivity toward vulnerable populations and individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Experience in nonprofit or public sector
- Experience working in an administrative capacity and/or in data management
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar databases
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
This position requires travel at least once per month to the West Memphis, AR office location.
This position reports to the Program Coordinator. This position also coordinates with the Director, Assistant Director, and Program Assistant around data management issues and solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to mailto:email@example.com with the subject line “Data Specialist”. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.