Intake Specialist – Strong Fathers, Stronger Families Mid-South
AUGUST 3, 2021
Location: Mid-South Regional Office, Memphis, TN
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Strong Fathers, Stronger Families(SFSF-Midsouth) is a program funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, ACF. The program is designed to provide a broad array of services to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships (including couple and co-parenting), strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability opportunities for adult fathers (ages 18 and older). Economic stability activities include occupational skills training, career pathway development, employment and employment mentoring.
The Intake Specialist will provide direct services and administrative supports to participants served by the SFSF-Midsouth program. The Intake Specialist will administer program specific surveys to initiate the enrollment process and ensure proper enrollment of participants. Subsequent data will be entered into Seedco administered databases. The Intake Specialist reports to the Data Manager.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
Key Essential Functions:
- Implement data collection systems to streamline reporting on outputs and outcomes in all program areas
- Complete appropriate surveys as directed by the program database and enter subsequent data into Salesforce
- Track, monitor and follow-up on enrollment of potential participants to ensure all surveys are competed in a timely manner
- Work in conjunction with the Case Managers to ensure all enrolled participants are scheduled to attend workshops within 10 days of enrollment
- Coordinate and help facilitate professional development trainings for program staff
- Support program’s quality assurance efforts by closely monitoring and managing database/ providing technical assistance to staff on Best Practices in handling and entering data
- Coordinate submission of data from all program partners and assist leadership in compiling information for program reports, presentations, etc.
- Manage distribution of incentives and transportation assistance
- Other related tasks, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a nonprofit setting
- Familiarity in working within multiple databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with superior client skills as well as capacity to engage in critical thinking and analysis of programs and service delivery.
- Ability to adjust to the diverse needs of clients and staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Skills should include demonstrated leadership ability, problem solving, data analysis and strong interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the Data Manager, SFSF-Midsouth.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: mailto:email@example.com with position being applied for in the subject line. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.