Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Seedco has two programs funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA) aimed at linking individuals who have been involved with the justice-system to employment opportunities.
The Program Assistant will provide support to teams working on both programs, reporting to the Program Manager.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide administrative support to Program Manager
- Coordinate staff and stakeholder meetings; provide support and documentation for meetings; disseminate notes
- Coordinate monthly participant mailings
- Maintain secure hard copy files on all participants
- Assess participants’ needs for public benefits, including health insurance and food assistance, and conduct benefit screenings using Seedco’s EarnBenefits Online (EBO) screening technology
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative role; social service or nonprofit experience preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders
- Experience working in a data driven environment
- Strong computer and database skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
This job is performed under general office conditions and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
This position reports to the Program Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to mailto:BaltimoreJobs@seedco.org.