Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
NOVEMBER 8, 2021
Location: Mid-South Regional Office, Memphis, TN
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization that advances economic opportunity for people, businesses and communities in need. Strong Fathers, Stronger Families (SFSF-Midsouth) is a program funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, ACF. The program is designed to provide a broad array of services to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships (including couple and co-parenting), strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability opportunities for adult fathers (ages 18 and older). Economic stability activities include occupational skills training, career pathway development, and employment mentoring.
The Recruitment & Retention Coordinator will be responsible for the overall outreach and recruitment activities for SFSF-Midsouth. He/She will communicate program benefits to potential participants and bring various service providers and community stakeholders to share marketing and outreach materials to obtain referrals for the program. Once engaged, the Recruitment and Engagement Retention Coordinator will complete the necessary documentation to ensure proper and voluntary enrollment for the fathers to become engaged in the SFSF-Midsouth program. The Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator will report to the Program Manager and have supervisory responsibilities.
Seedco is an affiliate of The Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offering the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment.
Key Essential Functions:
- Formulate and implement the SFSF Recruitment plan ensuring that recruitment goals are met
- Conduct outreach and recruitment efforts to ensure participation goals are met
- Supervising the Recruitment and Retention Specialist, will work together to ensure community partners are aware of the SFSF program and work with community partners for referrals
- Will utilize and distribute program authorized materials to provide information and education about the SFSF-Midsouth program
- Will receive referrals and follow up on all received within 48 hours to ensure immediate contact and engagement with potential enrollees
- Increase and maintain effective collaborative relationships with other community-based agencies
- Ensure the overall project goals, including number served, is met or exceeded
- Connect participants with resources available in the community
- Ensure retention efforts are maintained by working closely with participants and the entire SFSF team.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in nonprofit management, nonprofit setting, workforce development, financial empowerment.
- Proven ability to recruit and retain participants in adult programs.
- Strong writing, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work effectively under pressure in both a team setting and individually.
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, community groups and/or with government contracts strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a data driven environment and demonstrates strong computer/database skills.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
This job is performed under general office conditions and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: mailto:email@example.com with the subject line “Recruitment & Retention Coordinator, SFSF Midsouth.” Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Seedco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.