Seedco Programs in Connecticut
In 2017, Seedco rolled out a new version of EarnBenefits Online (EBO) in the Nutmeg State with our partners at the Connecticut Association for Human Services (CAHS). Together, we have developed a Connecticut-specific version of Seedco’s EarnBenefits Online software to help low-income families in CT enroll in public benefits, including Care4Kids, Husky A/B/C/D, TANF and more. EBO is a web-based software tool with rapid and accurate benefit eligibility determination, application assistance, case management and reporting. Since 2005, 219,000 households have accessed over $307 million in income-enhancing benefits via EBO.
The following is a list of benefits which are screened for in Connecticut.
- Care 4 Kids
- Connecticut Energy Assistance Program
- Child Tax Credit
- Earned Income Tax Credit (Federal)
- Healthy Start
- Husky A
- Husky B
- Husky C
- Husky D
- NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card
- Premium Tax Credit for Health Insurance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Temporary Family Assistance
- Women and Infant Children (WIC)
Learn more here.