Seedco’s Earnbenefits Online (EBO) software is central to our work helping low-income families to successfully enroll in benefits and assistance programs and to move towards self-sufficiency.
EBO serves as a “one stop shop” for clients, providing a fast, accurate, and confidential screening for a range of critical public and private benefits and resources, such as health insurance, food assistance, tax credits, and energy assistance. EBO is a comprehensive and customizable caseworker-facing technology that allows the worker to:
- Discuss multiple benefits with a client in one sitting
- Input the client’s information
- Determine a client’s eligibility for multiple benefits and populate application forms
- Help clients submit applications to the relevant government agency
- On average, EBO screens clients for 20 benefits at one time
Current EBO users include hospitals/health care providers; social service providers; community-based organizations; affordable housing organizations; and government agencies.
Learn more at www.earnbenefits.org